We currently have the following vacancies:
- HLTA - Subject Specialist Teaching Assistant/Higher Level Teaching Assistant Maths & Numeracy Higher Level Teaching Assistant English & Literacy
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, please complete the relevant application form, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
- Sue Gadsden - HR Administrator, Lea Manor High School, Northwell Drive, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 3TL
Please note that CVs will not be accepted for any post in the school.
If you would like further information on any of our vacancies please call reception and ask for Sue Gadsden, on 01582 652600.
Subject Specialist Teaching Assistant/Higher Level Teaching Assistant Maths & Numeracy. Higher Level Teaching assistant English & Literacy
Grade: L6 point 22 to 25 plus 5 training days
Contract Type: Permanent
Responsible to: Assistant Headteacher – SENCO – Inclusion Manager
Closing Date: 5th January 2021 (midday)
Lea Manor High School are looking for a Subject Specialist Teaching Assistant/Higher Level Teaching Assistant Maths & Numeracy. Higher Level Teaching assistant English & Literacy This is a great opportunity to further your career within a friendly and supportive staff team. We welcome applications from experienced teachers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE NEEDS:
- Somebody who is keen to work as part of a team and share ideas and good practice
- Evidence of outstanding teaching practice and pupil progress within your lessons
- A passion for raising the achievement of all pupils
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Be effective communicators with staff, parents and pupils
- A deep understanding of pedagogy and its effective application
- Provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes pupil’s learning
Contribute to our programme of super learner clubs